Kevin N. Wooden - Associate
Kevin N. Wooden is an associate with Arthofer & Tonkin Law Offices. Mr. Wooden graduated from Arizona State University with a Bachelor of Science degree in Economics and thereafter received his law degree from the University of Denver Sturm College of Law and also studied law at Arizona State University Sandra Day O'Connor College of Law. Mr. Wooden is licensed to practice law in California, Arizona, and Colorado.
Mr. Wooden is a skilled litigation attorney with experience in all aspects of civil litigation. Mr. Wooden believes that a successful plaintiff’s litigation attorney must be a patient listener, striving to reach a true understanding of the facts and the issues of the case and also striving to understand a client’s desires and expectations for the case. With an even-tempered manner and a pragmatic approach Mr. Wooden advocates vigorously for the best outcome for his clients. And by maintaining an environment of respectful discourse with both clients and opposing attorneys, Mr. Wooden has found success in obtaining favorable results for his clients.
Mr. Wooden maintains a practice emphasis which includes: personal injury, insurance defense, premises liability, contract disputes, construction defects, and real estate disputes.
In his leisure time Mr. Wooden enjoys: spending time with his family, hiking, camping, fishing, golf, and many other outdoor activities.
- Arizona State Bar, November 1, 2010
- Colorado State Bar, April 11, 2012
- California State Bar, December 12, 2013
Jurisdiction Admissions: The State Courts of California - December 12, 2013; The State Courts of Arizona - November 1, 2010; The State Courts of Colorado - April 11, 2012.
Professional Memberships: State Bar of California - 2013 to present; State Bar of Arizona - 2010 to present; State Bar of Colorado - 2012 to present; Association of Corporate Council – 2010 to 2012.
- University of Denver Sturm College of Law, Denver, CO 2007 - 2009
- Arizona State University Sandra Day O'Connor College of Law, Tempe, AZ 2009 - 2010 Juris Doctor, May 2010
- Internship in Trial Division of Maricopa County Attorney’s Office
- Arizona State University W. P. Carey School of Business, Tempe, AZ 2003 - 2007 Bachelors of Science, Economics, -studied under Nobel Laureate Edward Prescott - May 2007
Description of Legal Experience:
Broad civil litigation experience, including family law litigation, juvenile dependency litigation, business litigation, employment litigation, criminal defense litigation, insurance defense litigation, real estate litigation, contract formation and disputes, and personal injury litigation. Representation has included all aspects of litigation through verdict in many areas.
- Achieved fluency in Japanese as a volunteer in northern Japan
- Organized the annual 2014 & 2015 "Turkey Trot" fun run raising money for the Fort Bragg, California Community Food Bank
- Enjoy outdoor activities and spending time with family